Detail photos are some of our favorite photos to capture on wedding days. Why you ask? Because you spend so much of your time curating and deciding on the little things that make your day unique and special to the two of you! So much work goes into deciding the small things, like the jewlery, the veil, and the floral arrangements. So here are our suggestions on what to have ready to be photographed on your big day! Print the wedding detail checklist below to make sure you are ready to go!
4. Rings (Freshly cleaned)
5. Ring Box/Dish
6. Jewlery (Earings, Bracelet, Necklaces, etc)
7. Watch/Cuff Links
9. A copy of your full invitation Suite (Envelopes as well)
10. Hair pieces
11. Your bouquet (To be delivered while you are getting ready)
12. Extra floral clippings (ask your florist, and many will be happy to include them!)
13. Any family heirlooms that are important to you
15. Vow books
16. Wedding Programs
17. Hanger (Even if you don’t have a personalized one, a plain color hanger is best!)
18. Gifts/Letters to each other
Not only do details showcase who you two are and the style of your wedding day, but they also help set up an album beautifully.
We suggest that you have all the details pulled together in a bag or box ready to go. We always shoot the dress first and then the detail photos! If they are ready when we get there, we wont need to ask you to find everything while you are getting ready. This allows us to get started as soon as we get there!
So there ya have it! Our list of ALLLL the things for detail photos! We hope you find this helpful as you begin to plan for your big day! Make sure to print your wedding photo detail checklist to be fully prepared for your day!
Hannah and Jonathon went above and beyond in all of the details from their big day. Click HERE to see more of their detail photos from their wedding! Or click HERE to see how Kaylin and Chad incorporated unique details into their big day!
Sam + Bryt
BACK TO CATEGORY